[Join Indian Army] Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Rally Online Form under Agnipath Scheme. Apply Online for Indian Army Agniveer Exam on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Since the Agnipath Scheme was announced by the central government, the Indian army has been recruiting new Jawans as Agniveer at regular intervals. For fresh Aginveer Recruitment Rallies across the country, A schedule has been released for various AROs.
The selection procedure to Join Indian Army has been changed since the Aginpath Scheme into existence. We are here to provide all the details for the aspirants who wish to join Indian Army as Agniveer.
Join Indian Army – Agniveer Rally Application Form
|Recruitment Organisation||Indian Army|
|Recruitment Name||Agniveer Recruitment Rally|
|Name of Posts||Agniveer|
|Application Mode||Online Registration|
|Last Date to Apply||15 March 2023|
Only the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the rules of the Indian army can apply for Agniveer.
Educational Eligibility Criteria: Agniveer Rally is organised for posts of Soldier Agniveer GD, Technical, Clerk/ Store Keeper, and Tradesman. Educational requirements for these posts are given below.
- Agniveer (General Duty): Class 10th /Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer (Technical): 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Clerk/ Store Keeper: 10+2 /Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject.
- Tradesman: Class 10th and 8th Pass.
Candidates who have appeared in the class 10th and class 12th Board Exam and are awaiting a declaration of results are also eligible to apply provided they fulfil all other requirements.
Age Limit: A candidate should be a minimum of 17 years and 6 months old. The maximum age limit is 21 Years for Agniveer.
Physical Standards: Minimum Height of the candidates applying for Agniveer should be 170 CMs. Although this varies for candidates from different geographical regions of India. For minimum weight, kindly see the notification attached below.
Phase 1: Candidates will appear in the Computer-Based Common Written Exam (CEE) at all examination centres at a single time. It is mandatory for candidates to pass this examination for eligibility for the next stage.
Phase 2: Candidates declared qualified in the written test will participate in the recruitment rally. The qualified candidates are notified by SMS and email to appear for the rally. The venue and city of the rally are always initiated with the admit card.
Phase 3: Further, the qualified candidates will undergo the Medical Test at the rally ground itself.
The candidates willing to register and participate in the recruitment rally need to apply online during the time provided by the Officials. Recruitment rallies are conducted from time to time across the country ARO-wise. We keep updating the online application time for each rally.
The candidates will need to register at joinindianarmy.nic.in for the concerned Recruitment Rally.
Candidates applying for Agniveer Recruitment Rally or Bharti Rally need to pay the registration fee or examination fee. A fee of Rs 205/- and payment charges will be paid by the candidates upon completing the online application form.
The candidates should note the dates provided here for the Recruitment Rally and online registration.
- Starting Date to apply online: 16 February 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15 March 2023
- Last Date to pay the Online Fee: 15 March 2023
- Written Test Date: From 17 April 2023
How to Apply Online to Join Indian Army as Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2023?
Our experts have provided all the steps on how to apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 here.
- First of all open the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will see JCO/ OR/ Agniveer Apply/ Login.
- After opening that page, you will see the registration and login options.
- Click Registration and complete your registration by providing all the details required to enter there.
- Once registration is completed, login and update all the information.
- Upload Scanned copies of your documents, photo, and signature.
- Then in “apply online section”, select Agniveer Recruitment Rally and then your ARO.
- You will be redirected to complete the form and pay the fee.
Links for Agniveer Recruitment Rally
- Official Website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Recruitment Rally Notification ARO Wise – Download Here
- Apply Online – Apply Here
ARO Wise Agniveer Recruitment Rally Details
|Name of Army Recruitment Office (ARO)||Schedule||Notification|
|Agra||16 Feb to 15 March 2023||Download Here|
|AIZAWL||16 Feb to 15 March 2023||Download Here|
|Almora||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Amethi||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Barellie||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Barrackpore||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Berhampore||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Calicut||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Cuttack||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Ferozpur||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Gopalpur||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Hamirpur||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Hisar||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Lansdowne||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Lucknow||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Mangalore||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Meerut||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Pithoragarh||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Rangapahar||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Sambalpur||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Siliguri for Sikkim||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Siliguri for WB||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Trivandrum||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|Varanasi||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|RO Kolkata||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
|RO Shillong||16 Feb to 15 March 2023|
hello. Agniveer recruitment Indian Army
Isit posible for 25 age person to join Agniveer