APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023. Assam Power Jr Manager / Asstt Manager Jobs Notification. Apply Online at www.apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for various posts of Junior Managers and Assistant Managers in the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL). A recruitment notification is released on the official website for a total of 231 vacancies of Junior Manager and 5 Assistant Manager posts.
The willing candidates can apply online through the official website of APDCL. Registration will start on 06 April 2023. Aspirants are referred to check the detailed APDCL Jr Manager Recruitment Notification thoroughly before submitting a filled application form. Direct links to the official website and APDCL Recruitment Notification have been added to this webpage in the links section.
Also, we have provided essential details like eligibility criteria, application fee details, registration dates and application submission process in this article. Check these details and apply online through the links added here.
www.apsc.nic.in Junior Manager Recruitment
|Organization Name||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)|
|Recruitment Authority||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||09 May 2023|
APDCL Vacancy Classification
APSC will be filling up vacancies for Junior Manager and Assistant Manager posts. Classification of the advertised posts is as follows:-
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Assam Power Jr Manager Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfil the academic and age requirements for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment. The eligibility details for this recruitment are as follows:
|Junior Manager||For Junior Manager (Electrical) – Full-time Diploma with a minimum of 60% marks in (Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering).
For Junior Manager (IT): Full-time 3 (three) years diploma with minimum 60% marks in lT/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Technology from any Institution which has been notified/recognized by the Government of Assam.
|Assistant Manager||Two (2) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree with 60% marks with specialization in (Human Resource Managemen Personnel Management/Industrial
Relations/social welfare) from any Indian University/institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
The applicant’s age must be a minimum of 21 years while the upper age limit for the said vacancies must not be more than 38 years. Age will be calculated as of 01 January 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done on basis of their performance in various phases of the selection process as mentioned below:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
Application Registration Fee Details
- For General: ₹297.20/- (Application Fee ₹250/- + Processing Fee ₹40/- + Taxable amount on processing fee (@18% ₹7.20/-)
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: ₹197.20/- (Application Fee ₹150/- + Processing Fee ₹40/- + Taxable amount on processing fee (@18% ₹7.20/-)
- For BPL Candidates: ₹47.20/- (Application Fee: NIL + Processing Fee ₹40/- + Taxable amount on processing fee (@18% ₹7.20 /-)
- For BPL Candidates: ₹47.20/- (Application Fee: NIL + Processing Fee ₹40/- + Taxable amount on processing fee (@18% ₹7.20/-)
Application Registration Dates
|Event||Junior Managers||Assistant Managers|
|Starting date of registration||10 April 2023||06 April 2023|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||09 May 2023||05 May 2023|
|Last date to complete the application fee payment||11 May 2023||07 May 2023|
How to apply online for APDCL Recruitment Junior Manager / Asstt Manager posts?
- Visit the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Careers Tab on the homepage.
- Then, click on the link for Junior Manager Recruitment.
- Download and check the detailed recruitment notification and check thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required details.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application fee for further reference.
|Official Website Link||www.apsc.nic.in|
|APDCL Junior Manager / Assistant Manager Notification|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|