Download AP POLYCET Hall Tickets 2023. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test Date Announced. Check Examination Pattern and updates on polycetap.nic.in
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh has released the schedule of the Polytechnic Entrance Test in the state. This exam will be conducted on 10th May. Exam-related instructions and essential information are issued on the official website.
Every candidate is desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non-Engineering Diploma course admission. The entry qualification for admission into the Diploma Courses like Pharmacy is 10+2 or 12th Standard. POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by SBTET, Mangalagiri for admission into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private un-aided Engineering Colleges.
For SBTET POLYCET May 2023 Exam, the authority has released admit cards to the eligible students. The AP POLYCET Hall Ticket download is activated on the official web portal on May 2nd. Candidates can download the same by filling in the 10th Class Hall Ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
polycetap.nic.in POLYCET Hall Ticket
|State Concerned||Andhra Pradesh|
|Examination Type||Entrance Exam for Polytechnic Courses|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Date Entrance Test||10 May 2023|
|AP POLYCET Hall Tickets Availability||2 May|
Every year lakhs of students register for this entrance exam for admission to polytechnic colleges of the state. Applicants who are found eligible sit for the entrance test.
AP POLYCET Application Form for the year 2023 was released in the month of February. Starting on 15 February, the application link for interested candidates opened till 30th April. After this, the necessary processes will be completed for the admission of the candidates.
AP POLYCET Exam Details – Paper Pattern
The entrance test will be an Offline Test entirely having objective-type questions. The test will be conducted at multiple examination centres across the state The brief on the POLYCET-2023 has been provided below:
- The examination (POLYCET) will be consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, April-2023 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- 50 Questions in Mathematics for 50 Marks.
- 40 Questions in Physics for 40 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
- Every Candidate shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet (Answer Sheet), on which the candidate shall have to mark his or her answers and other relevant data.
- Candidates must answer all the questions.
- All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
- The duration of the entrance test is two hours.
AP POLYCET Question Paper Structure
|Section A||Mathematics||01 to 50||50|
|Section B||Physics||51 to 90||40|
|Section C||Chemistry||91 to 120||30|
AP POLYCET Hall Tickets Details & Availability
As we already know, the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test will be held on 10 May 2023. For exam appearance, candidates are required to produce a hall ticket print along with a photo identity proof at the examination centre entry gate.
The SBTET released AP POLYCET Hall Tickets at least one week before the examination date. The direct link to download the admission ticket is available on the official portal. After downloading the exam hall ticket, candidates must check the several details printed on it thoroughly. In case of discrepancies, contact the examination authority office for necessary rectification. The hall ticket will comprise the following details on it.
- Exam Name
- Exam Conducting Body
- Candidate’s Name
- Examination Centre Name
- Exam Date and Timings
How to download AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2023?
The hall ticket download link is provided in the below section. You can simply download it from the official website of SBTET. You must be aware of the AP POLYCET Hall Ticket downloading process. Easy steps to access the exam hall ticket are mentioned here.
- Visit the official web portal of SBTET.
- Go through the downloads section and look for the Hall Ticket link.
- Log in using the required particulars.
- Verify the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, check your exam hall ticket on your device screen.
- Download and print the same for further use.
- Official Website link – polycetap.nic.in
- AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2023 – Download Here