Home » Result » AP DIETCET D.El.Ed Entrance Test Result 2023

AP DEECET Result 2023 Download Rank Card on apdeecet.apcfss.in

Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education conducted the Common Entrance Test for Diploma in Elementary Education on 12 and 13 June 2023. The examination authority is expected to declare the AP DEECET Result on 19 June 2023.

Along with the result declaration, the council will release Qualified List and Rank Card on the official website. Candidates can check the AP DEECET Result after logging in using the application registration details i.e. application number and date of birth.

On the basis of their performance in the written test, candidates will appear in the counselling. The candidates will be intimated on the official website and on their personal email id about the AP DEECET Counselling schedule. On the basis of your rank, You can get admission to D.El.Ed in Government Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.

Update on Results

DIETCET Result of D.El.Ed Admissions will be released on 19 June as per the schedule. A direct link to check Rank Card, Response Sheet, List fo qualified candidates is added below.

apdeecet.apcfss.in DEECET Result


Examination Board Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
Exam Name Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)
Purpose of Test To provide admission to D.El.Ed Course
Entrance Test Date 12 & 13 June
AP DEECET Result Date 19 June 2023
APSCHE Official Web Page apdeecet.apcfss.in

DEECET is also known as Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. The test is conducted to offer admission to eligible qualified candidates in two years Diploma in Education programmes in various institutes of Andhra Pradesh.

APSCHE invited online applications from eligible candidates for the AP DEECET Exam from 09 May to 28 May 2023 through the official portal. A massive number of candidates appeared in the written examination. The candidates who took the examination are eagerly waiting for the test results.

AP DEECET Seat Reservation Details

For Andhra Pradesh DEECET/D.El.Ed Programme, 85% of seats will be reserved for Local candidates. The remaining 15% of seats will be distributed according to the Andhra Pradesh government’s quota policy for different groups like SC/ST/BC/PCP/NCC/SCOUTS&GUIDES/DEFENCE PERSONNEL, etc.

AP DEECET Qualifying Marks – Category-wise Cut-Off

Students must score the minimum qualifying score as determined by the conducting authorities to receive a rank in the entrance test. Candidates who secure a rank will be eligible to participate in counselling. Category-wise cut-off marks are as follows:

Category Name Minimum qualifying marks (in %)
Open Competition (OC) 50%
Scheduled Castes (SC) 45%
Scheduled Tribes (ST) 45%
Backward Classes (BC) 50%
Physically Challenged (PC) 45%
SC & ST (OC/ NCC / CAP /Sports category) 50%

AP DEECET / D.El.Ed CET Rank Card

The qualified candidates will be issued Rank Cards to the qualified candidates. Rank cards will be having information i.e. marks, scores, and positions they attained. The following information will be printed on the AP DEEECET Rank Card:

  • Candidate’s Name
  • Exam Roll Number / Hall Ticket Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Date of Examination
  • Father’s name
  • Category
  • Marks in each section
  • Total marks obtained by the candidates
  • Total marks percentage
  • Rank secured by the candidate
  • Qualifying status

How to check AP DEECET Result 2023?

Candidates can check the AP DEECET Result from the official website by using the below given easy steps:

  1. First of all, visit the official web portal of APSCHE.
  2. Click on the Exam Name DEECET / D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test.
  3. Look for the direct link to the DEECET Result.
  4. Log in using the application registration details.
  5. Then, submit the filled information and check your result.
  6. Finally, take a printout of the result sheet for further use.
Share With Friends! Facebook Twitter

Recent Comments

  1. Deecet results 2023 declare what time


Join the Discussion